Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008






Mehwy Kissmas (as Joseph says)! We had a wonderful day celebrating with family. Jason's mom had driven up from MS to visit over Christmas. My dad, grandmother, and brother joined us for a late lunch on Christmas Day. The kids were overwhelmed with presents (from Santa as well as family members) and have enjoyed playing with everything. My wonderful hubby gave me some UGG boots and a beautiful mother's necklace and he received Sirius radio. I think I got the better deal, don't you? Maybe not. :)

Joseph got his first drum set. Check out our future rock star. Big sister had to have her turn on it as well, and she's really good...we may have to start our own family band! I guess lessons are in our future. :)
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Holiday Season!!

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

This has made my day...seeing a blog post from you! Welcome back! It looks like J and AE had THE best Christmas. Love the pic of J and Uncle Robbie. Looks like you have natural drum players on your hands. Look out Partridge Family!