Thursday, May 29, 2008

Intro Please...

Okay, I have officially joined the bandwagon now (with prompting from my dear husband as well)! He's been on me to keep a diary of our children's antics, but I can't seem to find the time to sit and write and write well about their doings, so this seems like a better idea. Maybe I'll try to shorthand some key things on paper. Who knows.
Anyway, Jason and I have known each other for 10 years and have been married for 7 1/2 years. We have two beautiful and high-spirited children, Anna Elise (3 1/2) and Joseph (1 1/2). I am a stay-at-home mom and have been since 2004...and love every minute of it (even the want-to-pull-my-hair-out moments, which seem to be happening more frequently lately and I'm not sure why!!).

This is Anna Elise (AE, sissy, sweet pea, sweetie). As you can see, she loves to play dress-up and is very girlie-girl, but also doesn't mind getting dirty, collecting bugs and playing rough. In the picture, she has her Mariposa Barbie butterfly costume on over her Easter dress...too cute! Jason took this picture, and I'm not exactly sure what they were discussing.



This is Joseph (JoBo, bub, brother, little man). He has surpassed his sister's climbing abilities at this age and is even more fearless (if that's possible!). He is 100% all boy and just as cute as he can be. Words are starting to form more and more these days and it's so exciting to watch his world get bigger and bigger. He may be small, but he's a force of nature!























6 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Yeah!!! Welcome to blogland, Kim. I am so happy you are doing a blog. It will be like seeing your everyday, even though you are just down the street. Ha! I know I will thoroughly enjoy all the AE and JoBo stories! Welcome. I'll be checking on you every day, and I'll send bloggers your way.

Megan L Hutchings said...

Welcome Kim!!! I hope that you will love blogging as much as I do =)! I can't wait to read all about your exciting stories with AE & Little Man!

LOVE YOU A GOOGLE... said...

Yeah! I am glad you "joined the bandwagon!" I can't wait to read all about your exciting stories. I am sure that AE & JoBo are just FULL of things to write about. :) My cousin and I still laugh about the "nice catch" line from AE at Scarlett's party! ha! I'll be checking in everyday.

Abby said...

Hi Kim!!! Looking forward to reading your stories! I put you on my blogroll!

The Polk Family said...

Thanks for the support, everyone! I'm already finding myself itching for the next post. Now, if only my kids can spare me long enough to do one! :)

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!! I look forward to hearing more about your beautiful family! :)