Friday, May 30, 2008

Can you spare a square?

I didn't think I'd have to worry about toilet paper locks at 20-months-old, but apparently I do...
This is what was going on next to me while I was typing in the blog this morning. I heard squeals of laughter and decided to check out the situation. I found the empty roll, saw the scattered remnants of paper on the floor, and then found the thief with a new roll in his hand around the corner....

BUSTED!!!!

Blogging has definitely caused me to pick up my camera and catch these great moments!

Once the princess woke up, we went to a friend's house for some jungle gym and sprinkler time. I met this friend through the local Mommy & Me group that I'm involved with. The Friday playgroup has grown and has some really neat people involved with it.

I was trying to get a good group picture, but of course, my two were not cooperating! Looks like they had fun, though!





Have a great weekend everybody!!





2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Ella loves to pull the TP out, too! It seems like I am cleaning it up all the time! Ha! Looks like a fun day in the sprinkler! I bet they took a good nap!

The Polk Family said...

What were you doing up at 2:58am this morning???? Glad to know I'm not the only one who's on TP duty! Anna Elise was tired, but no nap or early bedtime either. Can't figure that one out?! Joseph, however, did nap for 3 hours!! Ahh, peace. :)