Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Features

I was stumped for a title for this post. Features came to mind after reading Leigh Ann's entry about her son's eyelashes (the kind every woman wishes she had!). My kids were also blessed with long eyelashes, although not from me, and that's one of many features I love about them.

AE has beautiful, long curls and big blue eyes (though they tend to be more gray as she ages), and I just love the one dimple she has on the left side of her face. Too cute! She also has this belly laugh that is so infectious, if you hear it you can't help but laugh as well.



Joseph is small for his age, but so darn cute. He also gets compliments of how pretty he is and I take no offense to that either. I think he's rather 'purty' myself!


Hope everyone is having is having a great week! Happy Hump Day! :)

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Your babies ARE sooo purty! I adore AE's curly locks! And, that Joseph, well he's just the cutest thing ever! You are one blessed Mommy!

Suthern, Glenn, Leyton & Ashton Thibodeaux said...

Your kids are adorable...I am so happy that you guys have a blog now...it will be easy to keep up with yall!