Sunday, July 27, 2008

Saturday night and everything's all right!

After much persuading from my husband, and the fact that everyone is asleep, I have decided to sit down and recap the past week or so. AE attended her first Vacation Bible School (VBS) and had a blast! It was a long week, with her attending Mother's Day Out in the day and then going to VBS at night, but it was sooo worth it!

Jason and I met several friends downtown for a concert on Friday night...B.B. King and Willie Nelson. It was sooo HOT outside, but they were worth seeing. It was a lot of fun. Jason and I were meeting Abby and Damon and Michelle and Lindsey, but we also ran into Rod and Amy, so we had a good little group to sit with and enjoy the show.

It's been so hot lately, that the kids have been either inside enjoying the wonderful air conditioning or outside playing in the sprinklers/baby pools.

As you can see from the last picture, our living room was turned into a romper room (thanks, Daddy!). See what happens when I leave the room and leave Daddy in charge?! Ha!

For those of you who don't realize exactly how active my children are, especially the younger one, check out the video above. Enjoy!


Well, that's about all we've done lately. Hope you all have a great week ahead! Until the next posting...


1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

I love the pictures from Willie! How fun that you got to meet up with Abby and Michelle. Daddy's cannot be trusted. No telling what goes on around my house when I'm gone! I guess what we don't know doesn't hurt us, right? I don't want to know! Ha! I'm sure the kids have a blast!